News | Introduction | Screenshot | Download | Project | CVS | Documentation | Feedback | Links
Sat Jan 23 15:30:25 CET 2016: PSID64 1.2 released. News summary:
- Added PSID/RSID v4 support (Triple SID).
- Added support for player identification based on SID ID.
- More verbose error messages in console application.
- Fixed issue with non-bitwise moveable objects.
Sun Jun 7 14:16:29 CEST 2015: PSID64 1.1 released. News summary:
- Added song length and progress bar support.
- Accept directory as input and/or output path.
- Use song length database from HVSC directory if no database was specified.
- Added -t option to specify a driver theme.
Sat Aug 30 14:48:41 CEST 2014: PSID64 1.0 released. News summary:
- Added -n option to convert a SID without including driver code ("sid2prg").
- Reduced footprint of extended driver in case character ROM must be copied.
- Fixed compression issue on Raspberry Pi.
- Prebuilt binary for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows available.
- When applicable initialize the second SID.
Fri Dec 23 15:23:54 CET 2011: PSID64 0.9 released. News summary:
- Added support for PSID/RSID v3 formats.
- When applicable display info for second SID.
- Prebuilt binary for OS X (Lion) available.
Sat Feb 24 20:22:00 CET 2007: PSID64 0.8 released. News summary:
- Built-in support for Exomizer.
- Added support for a joystick in port two to control the player.
- Added clock to indicated running time.
- Added -i option to override the initial song to play.
- Added support for SID tunes written in BASIC.
Fri May 6 10:33:57 CEST 2005: Added libpsid64 documentation to the website. The documentation files are generated with Doxygen.
Thu May 5 12:13:44 CEST 2005: PSID64 0.7 released. News summary:
- Improved RSID compatibility.
- Use INST/DEL to toggle screen on and off.
- Use + and - keys to select next and previous song respectively.
- Display the song number of song currently being played.
- Show all 31 characters of the PSID header.
- Fixed NMI bank register bug.
- Pass default song number via boot loader.
Fri Feb 6 22:50:06 CET 2004: Added a few new links to the Links section. Especially worth mentioning here is PSIDCBM, a site by Blacky that contains 4 programs inspired by PSID64 :-)
Tue Apr 22 21:02:56 CEST 2003: PSID64 0.6 released. News summary:
- Ported all code to C++.
- Created the libpsid64 library.
- Fixed some small incompatibility problems.
Thu Nov 7 23:12:41 CET 2002: PSID64 0.5 released. News summary:
- Added preliminary support of RSID format.
- Implemented screen blanking to improve audio quality when using the RF modulated output of your C64.
- Implemented feature request 534453: handle init functions that jump to $A7AE.
- Extended information line area: show the intended SID model and video mode.
- Updated source code to automake 1.6.3 and gcc 3.2.
Sun Mar 24 14:46:54 CET 2002: PSID64 0.4 released. Now displays STIL
information if available. Fixed a number of potential problems related to the
bank selection register.
Sun Nov 11 11:27:02 CET 2001: PSID64 0.3 released. Fixed a classic
bug in release 0.2. On Windows machines without Cygwin installed, all files are
treated as text files by default. This results in corrupt program files where a
carriage return character is inserted before each new line character.
Sat Nov 10 13:15:45 CET 2001: PSID64 0.2 released. New features:
- Ported to Windows/Cygwin platform.
- Supports screens located in the memory ranges $4000-$8000 and $c000-$d000.
- Supports long option formats on systems with getopt_long().
- Possible to specify multiple PSID files to be converted on the command line.
Sat Sep 8 13:10:56 CEST 2001: PSID64 0.1 released.